Monday, May 9, 2016

Prayer For Victims Of Sexual Trauma










Precious Holy Spirit, as that part of the God Head that was sent to comfort, heal, teach, and direct every aspect of my life I submit to your authority over my life along with casting all my cares upon you because you love me more than I love myself. Please, heal wounds inflicted on my soul by the wicked one. Help me to forgive those who have stolen my innocence and sever the soul ties that were created as a result of the abuse I was unwillingly subjected to. You are my redeemer and I am your redeemed child, which you have rescued from the pit of degradation, shame, guilt, and bitterness. I thank you that a bitter root will not be able to form in my spirit and defile future generations by subjecting them to the adverse effects of any type of lust or sexual perversions. I cancel any assignment of the enemy that would subject my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, to further damage from any type of sexual bondage or iniquity. 
Form a hedge of protection all around the coming generations and a blood line that the enemy cannot penetrate
 Thank you Holy Spirit for your transforming power in every area of my life.
In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment