Thursday, May 26, 2016

God Is Calling All Tamar's Back To Him!

(Genesis 38:11)

I have always wondered why Tamar  was told return to your father's house and live there as a widow. This question has plagued me for many years. Suddenly one morning as I was waking up the Holy Spirit gave me an answer. I'm sure there are many other answers, but, this is the one he gave me. He said Tamar was told to return to her father's house that she might receive his vision and provision for that particular season. I truly believe  Tamar was a victim of sexual abuse. A willing victim, but still No less a victim. I also view prostitutes as victims of sexual abuse  willingly and unwillingly. I personally feel this way because in many cases it has to do with survival in places and cultures that don’t value women in general. We see it all over the world, sometimes in our very own families. So back to Tamar. I believe God our Father is calling all the Tamars of the world back to Him so that he may provide for and heal them body, soul, mind and spirit. If this agrees with what you are feeling at this time, Return to the Fathers House, Jesus is waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment