Friday, May 27, 2016

Walk The Path From Victim To Victory In Jesus!







On my life's journey from sexual abuse victim to victory in Jesus Christ, I came to realize as I approached middle age, that many of my peers in my generation, both male and female had been sexually abused as children and never revealed the abuse to anyone. This is completely reasonable due to being born at a time when these types of crimes were not discussed or they were conveniently swept under the rug. 

I have also heard of reports of women being told by the parent or caretaker not to tell anyone, and in so many words get over it. This is a sad reality, we now have a whole segment of a generation of men and women out there, still trying to just get over it. This is why I have become so passionate about being a vessel God can use to point people, who are struggling with this issue, in a course of direction that will lead them to the source of healing body, soul, mind, and spirit, Jesus Christ. It is my belief that you are never too old to be set free and delivered from any source of violation satan has devised to steal, kill or destroy your God given destiny. Our Father in heaven made provision for every source of healing, we will ever need while on this earth, we only have to go forward in Jesus name and partake of His divine provisions set in place for us before the foundation of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment