Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Get Delivered From The Seeds Sown Through Sexual Abuse














No one could have ever convinced me that the hole in my soul would someday be healed, as a result of being filled with the love of Christ. I just assumed my inner pain, shame, self-hatred, and loss of dignity and self-respect would be a permanent part of my life until the very end. Every form of disappointment, through a situation created by myself or others, seemed to confirm my belief, that I was not good enough, or worthy of the goodness, grace, and mercy Christ promised in His word. Then I stumbled on the stark reality that my problem had not so much to do with the abuse, but rather the strongholds that were created as a result of the abuse. My freedom was not contingent on forgetting the trauma of the painful events but had more to do with getting free from the fortress that had been designed to keep me in a constant state of mental defeat. Spirit, soul and body. A Chronicle of the most important aspects of my journey will be released soon.The Journey from sexual abuse victim to victory over the abuse, in Jesus Christ. My desire is to comfort others with the same comfort I have been comforted with. 2 Corinthians 3:1-5.


No comments:

Post a Comment