Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lingering In The Light Of His Love!








Heavenly Father, Let the light of your unfailing love consume me as you overwhelm me with your presence. All glory, honor, and praise belong to you the author and finisher of my faith. Your love has made me great and I continue to trust you as the all consuming fire of deliverance, from past abuse, rejection., shame, and regret. You said in your word let the redeemed of the Lord say so and as the redeemed, I say Satan you have no authority over my mind, will and emotions. My soul is healed, transformed and renewed. All illegal trespassers have been evicted by the power of Gods  spirit and the blood of the Lamb. Thank you, Father, that I have been adopted into the bloodline of Christ and my DNA is part of the divine Godhead. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment